Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MDB - Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

From MDB, "your least favorite song":

Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge. This insipid little ditty that passes off as a modern patriotic anthem makes me want to poke my ear drums out with knitting needles every time I hear it. I love my country, I hate this song. [Dis]honorable mentions for Day 2: "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer (and stolen from Rick James), and "I've Never Been to Me" by Charlene Duncan.

God Bless The USA by Lee Greenwood



Facebook Comments include:
Suzanne: I agree. This sone is horrible!
Lucinda: Oh, I do hate this song. Had to sing it in high school choir. Cringed the whole time.
Jeffrey: I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...to HATE THIS SONG.
Amy: I agree. We had to sing it 800 times for choir. A lot of patriotic songs choke me up - I ♥ America - but I hate this song.
Cindy: And I thought I was the only one...
Andrew: Hmmm...I actually like this one. I guess I'm in the minority today.

No comments: