Sunday, June 19, 2011

MDB - Day 13 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

From MDB, "a song that is a guilty pleasure":

30 Day Song Challenge - day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure.

Toby Keith - As Good As I Once Was



Some of the Facebook Comments:

Julie: I went with "Friends in Low Places."
Mark: Oh, I'm so disappointed...
MDB: Perhaps 13 and 14 are interchangeable.
MDB: Or 12 and 13, because I don't care for Toby Keith, except for this one song.
Eric: "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)." Dance 'til you can't dance 'til you can't dance no' mo'! Doing shirtless pushups is optional. Local Color: Michael, Wilma Mankiller was a huge fan of Toby Keith.
MDB: In retrospect, I have a far guiltier pleasure: http://youtu.be/LOZuxwVk7TU -- I know I'm not alone, even Marillion covered this song.

No comments: