Thursday, June 16, 2011

MDB - Day 10 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

From MDB, "song that makes you fall asleep":


30 Day Song Challenge - day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep. I respect this, but I don't enjoy it. I've heard this live and almost fell asleep standing.

Robert Fripp - Soundscapes (live)



Some of the Facebook Comments:

Rita: Agreed. Great background music. Not so much fun to watch though.
Christine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeYL3uhYv48 Enya Caribbean Blue
Mark: Christine, I picked "How Can I Keep from Singing?" by Enya for my choice for this day. As for Soundscapes, I think I would enjoy watching it more if I were Robert Fripp myself and knew the thought process as it was happening.
MDB: I like the idea of Enya better than listening to Enya.
Matt: Didn't the Bullet Boys write a tribute to her? Smooth Up Enya!
Mark: I actually do like Enya mostly. Just small doses of her.
MDB: And then it is naptime?
Dave: Never heard this... so far it's interesting to watch/hear. Really don't know why you chose it as zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MDB: Dave -- I once heard Fripp do this for 40 minutes. It was the longest night of my life.

No comments: