This is an unpaid political ad re Romney Economics:
He wrecked Massachusetts and now he wants to wreck the USA!! WTF!
Mitt Romney ran for governor of Massachusetts promising more jobs, less debt, and smaller government. Here’s what Massachusetts got instead:
Romney Economics didn't work then, and won't work now.
- Jobs: 47th out of 50 states in job creation
- Taxes and fees: Increased by $750 million per year
- Long-term debt: Increased more than $2.6 billion
- Outsourcing: State jobs outsourced overseas
- Manufacturing: Jobs declined at twice the national rate