Thursday, June 23, 2011

MDB - Day 17 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

From MDB, "a song that you hear often on the radio":

30 Day Song Challenge - day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio. I hear this... often? More like occasionally. But maybe only because I don't listen to much radio anymore. But I chose this because, whenever it comes on the radio, I stop what I'm doing and I listen.

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage, Eclipse (P.U.L.S.E. Live).



Some of the Facebook Comments:

MDB: And yes, both Brain Damage and Eclipse should be played. The one or two times I've heard it cut away without Eclipse were very disappointing. Both songs must be played together on the radio.
Hannah: I've come to the conclusion that Pink Floyd is really not a radio band. So many of their songs go together on their albums, so you always want to hear the next one when it is on the radio. I always think to myself, "Just play the whole freaking album, dammit!!"
Mark: On Sirius XM Classic Vinyl, they play from Us and Them through Eclipse. Sweet.
Christine: At work, my boss has the XM set to play 60s and 70s music. "What's new Pussycat" plays about 20 times a day and the song drives me insane. Whoa-a-Whoa-a-Whoa-oh. It's like friggin nails on a chalk board.

No comments: