Sunday, January 24, 2010

"A lifelong liberal: I want to be a conservative"

This appeared in the blog at SamSederShow.com posted by MMRules:

Subject: A lifelong liberal: I want to be a conservative

I want to be a conservative. I want to be free from learning things.
I want to be able to hate people without understanding them.
I want to be free from social obligation.

I want to be told what to do by a drug-addled egomaniac.
I want to believe that everything positive I accomplished was done by myself alone
and my failures are the result of women, minorities, immigrants, and "Big Government."

I want to re-write American/world history to justify my behavior.
But most importantly, I want to be a raving arrogant lunatic throughout it all..

--Steven in Texas

www.bartcop.com

"Hello to our friends and fans in domestic surveillance."

MMRules

No comments: